FEEL GOOD DOUGH™ GLAZED CHOCOLATE DOUGH BALLS
Glazed Chocolate Dough Balls is an easy to make recipe using Feel Good Dough’s™ chocolate dough. On Tuesday, I posted a new product review on Feel Good Dough. It is a new organic ready to bake dough product. This recipe is so easy to make and contains very few ingredients. What I like about the chocolate dough is that it isn’t too sweet. Organic sugar is the fourth ingredient in the chocolate dough. That in itself is something to “feel good” about. The glaze adds a little touch of sweetness to the glazed chocolate dough balls. I also added mini chocolate chips and sprinkles for a fun and easy to make dessert. What I love the most is that the dough is ready to bake. The dough is usually the hardest part of any recipe that requires dough. And, the cook and prep time is only about twenty minutes. That is what makes this recipe so easy and quick to make. Feel Good Dough is also 100 percent certified organic.
Glazed Chocolate Dough Balls
- 1 package of Feel Good Dough™ chocolate dough
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- 1-2 tbsp of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of the package and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. Make the dough into about 1 inch balls.
- Place on the parchment paper about 1 inch apart and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the balls are in the oven prepare the glaze. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth. feel free to add more milk if you want a looser consistency.
- Once the doughs are out of the oven let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Top with the glaze, sprinkles, and chocolate chips.
Feel free to add any additional toppings you may like.
The inside of the dough is nice, soft, and super delicious!!!
I hope you enjoy this easy and tasty glazed chocolate dough ball recipe.
FEEL GOOD DOUGH
Feel Good Dough is the first and only all organic ready to bake dough brand.
Do you know what the hardest and most frustrating part of making anything that requires dough is? Well, it is the actual dough making!!! If you don’t have the right recipe, time it long enough, or if you live in a humid part of the country, your dough falls flat and is unusable. All you are left with is a loopy pile of stretchy unusable dough. Well you can fear no more because Feel Good Dough is the answer to all of your frustrating and timely dough making.
The best part is that Feel Good Dough uses all certified organic and high quality ingredients. Even down to the yeast, which Feel Good Dough is the first brand to use 100 percent organic yeast that is made in America. Feel Good Dough is committed to being 100 percent organic. There are very few ingredients in their dough products. That is for sure something to “feel good” about. It is also vegan, non-GMO, and some of their products are kosher certified. It is everything you ever hoped and dreamed for in a dough product. Haven’t you ever heard the secret to a recipe is all in the dough?
Continue reading “FEEL GOOD DOUGH”